Tuesday 27 November 2007

The second hand in date for A2

This Monday we started the day with a little task which involved us designing cards for a company which was " Widget World" we had to design as many card designs as we could in are sketch books in 15 minutes, then we had to pick the one that would best suit the company and design the card in Pagemaker and we also had 15 minutes to do that. When the task was first given I thought that I wouldn't be able to do the task as it didn't seem like enough time to plan and design the card but as I got planning the cards I felt more confident as I designed 15 cards and then we designed the card on the computer. I thought my card was ok for the first attempted but I know it could have been a lot better then it was.

On Monday we also had the time to do some of A3 work as there is still quiet a bit of work to do but I am going to make a list of all the tasks that I need to do for the assignment for this week.

Today I haven't been at college as I have been ill so I have made sure that I got my A2 work in on time. Then I decided that I was going to work on my A4 image restoration work making sure that the picture looked restored.

5 comments:

John Browne said...

Rather small to your usual blog entries Rebecca. Its a shame you were ill as i beleive you would have leart a great deal from tuesdays class. This is because we had our image restoration looked at by Steve in our seminar groups. In my opinion it proved to be very useful. A few errors I couldn't see were pointed out and used this to complete the image to what seems to be nearly perfect.....

Victoria Fisher said...

On Tuesday we did the same task designing and making the business cards, the only difference was we had more information to include on the card. When we put the designs on the wall Tuesday, in groups we went up and wrote feedback on them. It was good to hear other people’s feedback, so I could consider their feedback for any other designs I do.

In seminar groups we looked at our restored pictures, mine hasn’t got far as I am still getting use to Photoshop, but it was good to get feedback on what I had done so far.

Webomatic said...

Hi

Yes as the others said you missed a good day on Tuesday, however if you are ill I can understand it. We remade business cards again to see the progress we had made since Mondays lesson. Most of us made a grate deal more work and passed it with flying colours. If you get stuck in Photoshop, ask for help from anyone in the class or post on dasforum.co.uk. The second years can give you websites on how to use Photoshop correctly and lessons in what Photoshop can do.

Thanks, Martyn

Greg Carrick said...

As John said the feedback from Steve on the image restoration was very useful and I have now noticed a few more things I need to do on the image. But saying that you sound like you’re doing okay on your restoration.

Anonymous said...

Comment deadline.