Tuesday 20 November 2007

Its all going good

Monday I started off by making sure that I had all the notes from the presentations and was a chance to make sure that the first task of A3 was complete.

Today we have had a presentation on how to restore pictures. I found the presentation useful as Ive never have done any thing like this be for. So I made sure that I took as much notes for the presentation as I could also making sure that I had got the correct information and also drawing diagrams so that when I came to use my notes I would know where all of the buttons where. When we was given the picture I thought that I wouldn't be able to restore it back to its normal picture. But I made sure that I looked over the notes again making sure that I understood it. And then we had a chance to mess around with the picture before we actually attempted to recreate the picture. First of all I started off by making sure that I knew what order I would be restoring the picture, when I had done this I started making changers to the picture. I wouldn't have thought that I would be able to change the picture but as I started to change the picture I felt a lot more better about how the picture was beginning to form. I have enjoyed this task so far and this week I will be making sure that the picture is ready to be shown on Tuesday so that I will be able to go back and change it.

This week I will be making sure that I have done A2 there is still some changer I need to do and making sure that I have completed some of the tasks for A4 so that I will have completed the tasks that I need to do.

4 comments:

Mark Torrington said...

It is a really go idea to make notes when you are learning. It is worth writing down the associated keyboard shortcut with the action. Learning a few keyboard shortcuts will improve your efficiency and ability to use Photoshop effectively.

Greg Carrick said...

It’s good you took plenty of notes from the presentation and drawing diagrams always helps.

You sound like you made the best start to the restoration by planning what order you were going to do things. And using your notes to make sure you understood it, is a great idea.

I have to agree with Mark learning the shortcuts really do help improve your efficiency.

James Bell said...

I think that a task a like the image restoration can seem very daunting to start with but as you begin to see the changes it can be very rewarding.

You make a good point about deciding the order in which you are going to tackle the image restoration as this is something that I believe is really important when it comes to this kind of task.

Anonymous said...

Comment deadline.