Tuesday 9 October 2007

Final week and its all gone wrong

This week has been a really rubbish week, as when I came to save my work the computer went crazy, so I was unable to save it. When I went back to the document it wasn't there, so I had to re do most of my work again as I didn't have the new work printed off. I had to look at some of the old work I had and try too see what ideas I could put in my new work I had started. I couldn't believe that I had spent all this time working on the assignment, but I new that I would just have to carry on with it and try to make the old work as good as what I had before. I made sure that I caught up with my work on Monday as I have tried really hard to catch up to where I was. I was worried that I wouldn't have enough work to show when it came to the group meeting about the hand in of the assignment. But I had most of the work done and produced in the right way. I still have quiet a bit of work to do, but it's more just adding things to the work I have already done.

For my study this week I am going to start from the beginning of the work and put in any ideas that I have got to make it a lot better. I need to make sure that I have looked at different books so that I have used both computer and books in my assignment. I have made notes in my book where I have found information that would be suitable to use. I also need to make sure that all of the work is correctly done. For next week I need to make sure that I have already completed every thing so that I can just make sure that I have got the right work printed of to put straight in to my folder then I don't have to worry I haven't done anything because it will all be completed.

4 comments:

Greg Carrick said...

It’s really unfair that you lost your work, but leased you court up quickly. I hope your going to take John’s advice about backing up, I know I am.

Tom Smith said...

Really sorry to hear about your problems with losing work, but I'm glad you managed to get caught up. Backing-up is really important, technology can be great but it can be a real pain at times.

Victoria Fisher said...

Losing your work near the deadline most be awful, next time you should probably have a back up or 2 to make sure you don't lose your work again. Try what we did last year were we had a copy at home, college and on our USB sticks.

James Bell said...

Sorry to hear about you losing your work but I good to hear that you have caught.

I won't tell you the importance of backing up your work because I bet you have heard it about thousand times in the last week.