Tuesday 11 September 2007

First Assignment

On Monday I started my new assignment, I didn't know what to expect as this was the first assignment and it was set out a lot different to college, so I was nervous of what to expect.
When I looked at the assignment I thought that I wouldn't be able to do enough work to achieve a good standard. When I started the work I didn't know who to pick as there were not many people on the list that I new, but has I started to research them I thought that Julie Andrews would be the best one for me to research. I felt a lot happier when I had done my research this gave me a better understanding of what the assignment was all about. After this I could then move on to the next piece of work which was the project goals. I started to think about what goals I could have for the web site, I put some ideas down in my sketch book so that I knew when Tuesday came I would know where to start from.

Today (Tuesday) when I got to college I knew what piece of work I needed to start which was the project goals. I planned and had already researched them the day before so I just needed to type them up and see if I could think of any better ideas to add to the list. I then looked in my sketch book to see what the next piece of work I could do was, so I decided to do the target audience, I looked carefully at what target audience I could choose. I thought this was hard because the target audience could be any age as lots of people would be interested in her and her life.

After deciding what target audience it was aimed at, I then thought about what information would look best on the site. I decided to look on different sites to get a better understanding of what information people would want to learn about her.

No comments: