Tuesday 3 February 2009

Project Goals

1. I will design my website to W3C accessibility guidelines 1.0 Level A

The website I produce needs to be compliant to these accessibility guidelines as it will make my website accessible to a wider audience. This will make users who use my portfolio be able to use it with ease. This could be measured by usability testing my website.

2. I will make my website easy to update and flexible

Making my website consistent will allow me to update the pages to suit different situations such as presentations and job interviews. I will make the layouts of my pages easy to adapt keeping them simple. This will also allow users to navigate around the website easily. This could be also measured by testing my website on a number of users.

3. I will make sure my web pages are no more then 3 clicks away

I will make sure that my content is no more them 3 clicks away this will make the navigation of my site easy to use and will be suitable for adapting my webpages.

4. I will use a variety of technologies

I will use arrange of technologies that I have learnt on the course and implement these in to my website such as XHTML, CSS and Flash. This will help show employers that I have learnt different skills thought out the course.

No comments: