Tuesday 24 February 2009

Delivery Requirements

To design my website I will need a range of Software and Technologies:

Macromedia Dreamweaver CS3
I will use this software for the actual build of my website. It will also be used to create my XHTML and CSS.

Adobe Photoshop CS3
I will use Photoshop for any graphical work I design for my portfolio. I will also use this for image optimisation and file sizes.

Adobe Flash CS3
As this is a new skill I am learning, I will try to use Flash to produce elements of my website

XHTML 1.0 Strict
I will use Extensible HyperText Markup Language version 1.0 Strict. I will use this to produce a document to structure the content for my portfolio. This will also enable me to mark up elements for my website. I will ensure that my website site is validated and also well structured.

CSS 2.1
I will use Cascading Style Sheets version 2.1 this will be used to give style and layout to my website. I will ensure that my website is well structured so that it will be easier to validate and maintain my website.

FTP
I will use an FTP so that I am able to upload my website and any other files from my local computer to the internet this will allow people to view my website.

PHP
I will use PHP to design a contact form for my website this will be used for people to contact me.

No comments: