Tuesday 11 December 2007

Hand in day next week

On Monday we had the chance to do any work that we needed to do for the hand in day. I started off by doing my designs again because I had problems with fitting the information on the page. So I made a different design which would fit my information on the page. Most of the day I spent on the designs and adding my information as that was one of the tasks that I really needed to get completed. I also Had the chance to look over my work which there is still lots of changers that I needed to do and I have been doing my budget statement.

Today we have been doing are banners which I have got comments from other people about the banners. So now I will be able to change the banners making then more better so that they suit the Jazz feel.

This week I am going to look over the work making changers to the assignment where I need to make them also I need to do my image restoration.
So over all this week I will be making sure that the assignment is completed so that Monday gives me the chance to look over the work and making sure that it is in the right order.

7 comments:

Victoria Fisher said...

I can’t fit all my information on my feedback from design, so could you send me that extended screen design template please?
When you have finished your work you say you’re going to check it’s in the right order, you could also check spelling, grammar and that the references are right, just to make sure they are all correct. If you ever want someone to check/read though your work for you, I will.

Tom Smith said...

If you feel like it, you can post your designs/banners/image restoration up on here, and people will be glad to give any advice or help you need.

Suzanne Hullah said...

As Tom has said, post your work up on here. Receiving feedback on your blog or on the forum can be used as merit evidence in your assignments!

Greg Carrick said...

It is very helpful posting your designs on your blog. I have and I’ve received plenty of feedback that’s helped me in a big way.

Liam Corfield said...

Tom, Sue and Greg are right, get your work up here, its a unit in iytself anyway and would contribute to your final grade.

James Bell said...

I have found that gaining feedback from everyone using the blogs has really helped me in my work so I would really advise putting your work on the blogs.

Anonymous said...

Comment deadline.